- As a life-long, practicing Catholic, I have familiarized myself with the annulment process, and I have successfully assisted petitioners throughout the United States and recently in Europe.
- As an editor and biographer by trade, I started writing annulments, which have a high degree of writing difficulty even if you are a good writer. One petitioner wrote his own statement and submitted it to the Tribunal, but the annulment was denied. I wrote his second statement, which he had his advocate, a priest, review. The priest commented that it was very ?well done?.
- My unparalleled interviewing skills allow me to determine the most important points of your marital story to present to the Tribunal. I ensure that your statement will cover everything the Tribunal is interested in. You will find the interview remarkably easy to do.
- Since the annulment process involves recalling painful details, it is important to have an objective person involved who can help you sort through the details and your feelings and who can write those details in a clear and comprehensive manner.
- As a compassionate listener, I make no judgments about your situation. Anything you tell me is kept confidential. Your written statement will be done in about two weeks, saving you time and stress, and all done for a nominal fee.
Email me at annulment. firstname.lastname@example.org or Call or Text me at 612-467-9444.